Lost console mode cursor - how to recover

Lost console mode cursor - how to recover

Post by Mike Kenne » Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I lost the console mode cursor (fast blinking underline) after
exiting dosemu (dos app).  Rebooting gets it back but this is
not good.

All the howto/faq talk about mouse cursor, fonts, X cursors.
Anyone know how to get the cursor in console mode?

TIA

1. Lost Cursor in console mode - how to recover

In console mode the standard blinking underline cursor was lost
after exiting dosemu (funny app).  I need to get it back. How?

Rebooting works of course but surely there is another way.  All
the howto/faq seem to talk about fonts, mouse cursors or X. I
need the console mode cursor.

TIA

2. info request: RAWRITE

3. Ethernet Trouble

4. Changing cursor in console mode

5. Multiport Card Drivers.

6. How can I change the hardware cursor in console mode?

7. tape backup

8. Losing cursor on a Laptop - disappearing cursor

9. Losing graphics mode when switching consoles?

10. RedHat 6.2.1: lost console in multiuser mode

11. Recovering /lost /usr partition - The final verdict

12. how do I recover files in lost+found dir ?