Dominet Systems is an early stage startup developing "Ethernet in the
first mile" products. These cutting edge Ethernet products will enable
new levels of performance and service for residential and business
customers throughout the world, while lowering the service provider's
costs. We will change the way integrated voice, video and high speed
internet access services are provided.
This professional will help develop the systems software and Linux
Kernel for our embedded Ethernet devices. The embedded space is just one
more step on the path to Total World Domination!
- MS [EE,CS] combined with 3+ years of related experience, or
- BS [EE,CS] with 4+ years related experience
- Requires strong C/C++ background.
- Familiarity with Linux (2.2, 2.4) kernel internals essential.
- Experience with Power PC (embedded or desktop).
- Background with networking technologies a plus.
- Bootstrap the box. Take the lead in bringing Linux to our embedded
- Incorporate ongoing development from the Linux community.
- Contribute code and bug fixes back to the community.
Please check out our web site at http://www.dominetsystems.com to find
out more information about our company and our distinguished founders.
Michael Malone, Recruiter
Sent via Deja.com