pci devices

Post by Moe » Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:28:15

I am looking for information containing PCI device class/subclass codes.
How do I detect weather device is MEM, NETWORK, MULTIMEDIA, DISPLAY, BRIDGE?
I found code for concrete venors and devices i.e. 3com and 3c509c, but not
classes.
Thanks.
Moe.

pci devices

Post by el.. » Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:35:42

>I am looking for information containing PCI device class/subclass codes.
>How do I detect weather device is MEM, NETWORK, MULTIMEDIA, DISPLAY, BRIDGE?
>I found code for concrete venors and devices i.e. 3com and 3c509c, but not
>classes.

There's a list in Pci Hardware and Software by Ed Solari:

  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0929392639/ricksphotograpag/

--
http://www.spinics.net/linux/