SuSE Linux 5.2

Post by Simon Brac » Mon, 31 May 1999 04:00:00

My name is Simon, I have S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2 and it will not recognise my
cd-rom drive, it is a creative labs cd-rom drive that is about 5 years
old.  How do I get it to work?

1. Setting UP DialBack-Internet-Connection using ISDN & Suse Linux 5.2

Hello!

Could anybody explain me how to set up an CallBack-DialUp-Account using ISDN
and Suse 5.2??
I tried to set it up just as an normal DialUp-Account defining an Ingoing
MSN with the same IP-Values, but it didn't work.
The RemoteServer called back, but no IP-Connection could be set up!

What to do??

Please help!

Thankyou in advance!

Oliver

2. IPX support and nmbd error

3. SB16 Configure in SuSE Linux 5.2

4. FreeBSD vs. Darwin?

5. S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2 says that my Quantum Fireball SE has only 80 KB of cache

6. Ip Over SCSI...

7. Problems installing SuSE Linux 5.2 with LS-120

8. CAVEAT EMPTOR - Do not buy the Linux Universe.

9. SuSE Linux 5.2 How do I add a new device /dev/eth0

10. S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2

11. Suse Linux 5.2 and NETATALK !

12. Trying to install S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2

13. AWE32 Not Detected - SuSE Linux 5.2