SCSI controller driver

Post by Tom Denh » Wed, 18 Jan 1995 04:30:24

Does anyone know where I can locate a Trantor T130B scsi controller driver for
linux?   Is there a site that has a collection of scsi drivers.  Thanks in
advance.

1. scsi controller driver install

I have a pel scsi controller. It is not currently supported by linux.
Tech service at pel sent me the text for a driver they wrote and have
used successfully. Here is the problem:

Neither redhat (4.1, 5.1,5.2,6.0,6.1, take your pick) nor mandrake 6.1
recognizes the card during the initial install process. In order to
install, I need to access the rh or mandrake cd-rom which hangs off that
controller. How do I create and install the driver into the linux
boot.img or otherwise get access to the controller during the install
process. Any and all help is appreciated. Also, the location in which to
place any driver would be appreciated. Thanks folks

2. Need help installing DigiBoard!!!

3. Prosignia VS SCSI controller driver

4. (fwd) Re: Missing the point (was Re: obscenity in super_ufs?)

5. SCSI controller driver

6. Need help with link error when compiling a kernel

7. RedHat 4.0: Changing SCSI Controller Driver?

8. HELP to get ../linux/.config

9. SCSI controller driver

10. Scsi controller driver

11. Chinon 535 CD ROM and Chinon SCSI controller - driver?

12. PCI SCSI Controller driver needed

13. SCSI Controller Driver for Linux using WDC7193