Can I know pci info. in ISR?

Post by ??? » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:03:33

I must support  multi card of some pci device in driver. (all card is
same..)

Because interrupt is sharable, 2 or 3 card can get same interrupt
number.

So, I want to know pci info - as example, devfn in struct pci_dev -
which

cause this interrupt When ISR is entered.  Thanks for reading, have a
nice day!

Can I know pci info. in ISR?

Post by el.. » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:51:31

>I must support  multi card of some pci device in driver. (all card is
>same..)

>Because interrupt is sharable, 2 or 3 card can get same interrupt
>number.

>So, I want to know pci info - as example, devfn in struct pci_dev -
>which

>cause this interrupt When ISR is entered.  Thanks for reading, have a
>nice day!

If I'm reading you correctly, you are wanting to know which card caused
the interrupt.  You just have to check the status on all the cards to
see.

--
http://www.spinics.net/linux

1. Info no ISR handling on Linux (spec. ARM 7 proc)

Hello all,

Can anyone please point me to a some files, websites where I can get
info as to the routines / how does Linux handle ISR.  I need to setup
an ISR handler for connected to the IRQ & FIQ line of the Strong ARM
proc.

Also, can you please point me to routines/ files that contains info on
globally enabling  / disabling interrupts.

Thanks,
Ahmed.

2. recompiling programs for new (1.3.4*) kernels

3. Passing info from the top-half ISR to the bottom-half

4. Wanted: Ideas - Wharton business plan competition

5. **** Info about Computer Break ins and Hacking ****

6. Newbie: Need help with Raid on AbitKT7A and installing linux

7. Computer Break ins and Hacking Info?

8. donated machine with linux operating system

9. Video PCI and SCSI PCI Conflicts with info

10. It's not bad canned meat...

11. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

12. CGI: apache canned response