SCSI Raw Device --- need help!!!

Post by Jeff Chu » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Can someone give me a quick guide to access scsi raw device under Linux?

Any example that I can use?

I'm on Linux 2.1.125 on Intel platform.

Thanks,
Jeff.

1. Help Needed: How can i write raw frames on ethernet device ?

Hi,

I'm preparing a network analyzer and i'm able to read raw frames,
but it needs for some test and applications to write
on Ether level (like new protocol or strange ether address).
I'm looking for a way to write raw frames to the ethernet device,
i tried with the socket but i can send (of course)
only IP frames.
Any idea or help ?

Thanks in advance for anything
and Linux forever :)

Roberto Favaro

2. Vital question from make config....

3. character device, block device , raw device?

4. Problem with Linux on Thinkpad 750c

5. scsi raw devices?

6. Does anyone know the log file for mount?

7. raw SCSI devices

8. question about ATI 3D Expression pc2tv

9. raw scsi device I/O

10. How to do SCSI commands on raw device?

11. Need more RAW devices

12. Need help about control over SCSI Device