Is there a driver for a Trakker 250?

Post by case » Wed, 01 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

  I am looking for a driver for the Trakker 250.  The FTAPE-Howto seemed to
indicate that Colorado Memory Systems was being difficult about providing
the info to build a kernel  .  If anyone has seen a kernel driver for this
device please send me a message.

-James Case

1. Colorado Trakker 250

I was just given a Trakker 250MB tape drive that connects up to a parallel
port. Checking the hardware compatability faq gave me the answer that this
drive is unsupported.  Is there any way I can possibly still use this drive
to backup my linux system?

Regards,

Peter L. Buschman

---
 Peter L. Buschman        .   .--.

2. Dump & HP Colorado IDE Travan 4-8 GB

3. Diamond Stealth II help needed

4. Colorado Memory Systems' Jumbo Trakker 250?

5. DNEWS4 News Server Mthly Pointer to FAQ

6. Colorado Trakker 250 under Linux (and an AWE32 problem?)

7. USB to parallel adaptor

8. Trakker 250 & smart UPS 600

9. Colorado Trakker 250 support?

10. Colorado Trakker 250

11. Trakker 250 and Linux????

12. How to add 128MB memory to 250 (7011-250) workstation