fcntl_setlk() called by process ?? with broken flock emulation

fcntl_setlk() called by process ?? with broken flock emulation

Post by Chris Webe » Wed, 22 May 1996 04:00:00

I have read the locks.txt file in the Documentation directory of the
latest kernel.  I followed the directions and updated my libc to 5.3.12
and also updated the a.out libc to 4.7.6.  Recompiled the kernel and
I still get these messages.  What is the problem?

I looked at the files that it is complaining about and they are ELF-32
bit executables (lpd, etc.)  Does anyone have an idea on how to correct
this problem?  Any help would be be appreciated.  Thank you.

Chris Weber