Dlink - DE620/DE621

Post by Robert L. Frazie » Tue, 03 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I am using Bjorn Ekwall's excellent driver for the DE620 in a
1.3.9 kernel.  However, I want to use the DE621 multiplexer so
that I can print while connected to the ethernet.  Ekwall's
driver seems not to support this.  (The DE621 is a bit of
hardware into which both the DE620 and the printer are
plugged.)  Is there another driver around?  Does anyone know
what is supposed to be added to the driver to switch from
sending data from the printer to the ethernet adaptor?  If so,
I would appreciate any information.  (The more basic the
information the better: I am not a computer person.)
Best wishes,
Bob Frazier

1. DLINK DE620 / DE621 (multiplexer) (help!)

I am using the DE620 pocket adaptor with Bjorn Ekwall's driver
in the 1.3.9 kernel.  By itself, the driver works very well.
However, I also want to use the DE621 multiplexer so that I
can use my printer while connected to the ethernet.  The
current driver seems not to support the multiplexer (into
which are plugged the pocket adaptor and the printer).  Is
there another driver around?  Does anyone know what needs to
be sent to the multiplexer to have it switch between the
printer and the ethernet adaptor?
Best wishes,
Bob
/--------------------------------------------------------------/

  Oxford OX1 1DP          FAX:   +44 1865 794199
  UK
/--------------------------------------------------------------/

2. sed substitution + default valu

3. Dlink DE620/DE621 (multiplexer) help needed

4. CD-ROM usability with Linux

5. Dlink Ethernet Adaptor -- DE620/DE621 - Help!

6. NumLock

7. Dlink Pocket Adaptor -- DE620/DE621 HELP!

8. Help please!!! Yellowdoglinux install

9. DE620 supported?

10. DE620/PLIP and Compaq Aero

11. de620 on Toshiba

12. D-Link DE620 NOT comp. to DE600