Sybase Tool

Post by Appl » Thu, 08 Apr 1999 04:00:00

A new powerfull tool for Sybase 10.x & 11.x under Linux (x86) :
Like Sybase Central

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/laserquest/linux

1. Unix/Sybase Stress Testing tools?

HI.
We are investingating some Unix stress testing tools in an attempt to emulate our production environment
(prior to production, of course).
We are implementing a distributed database client/server application.
The database is Sybase version 4.9.2 (plan to upgrade to 10.2), and the Unix boxes are AT&T NCR SVR4
(plan to migrate to HP-UX).
We have seen Performix, CompuWare's Loadrunner/DX, and Landmark' "The Monitor" for Unix.
I've been poking around these news groups, but haven't seen anything on this subject.
Anyone out there doing Unix server stress testing?
If so, what products are you using?  Any of the ones I just mentioned?
Thanks a ton!
If there are several responses with good information, I will post a summary.

2. config option for irq_balance()

3. Character based 4GL RAD Tool to access Sybase?

4. Recomend a good book

5. ORACLE SYBASE C++ DBA MODELERS COBOL MAINFRAME MOTIF TELECOM UNIX CODERS SQL GUI TOOLS

6. Where to get Linux?

7. Sybase clients - Like Sybase Central

8. sounds simple, but noboby knows how

9. Tools Tools Tools ... wanted

10. File sychronizing tool, performance graph tool

11. Net-Tools-1.1.93 networking tools uploaded

12. Stupid questions about linux dev tools and java dev tools

13. Shambler - A Firewall trap/tool (security tool)