printf implementation

Post by #DEEPAK MOHAN » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:19:45

Hi
I am using gcc as a cross compiler. Does anyone know where I can find som detailed docummentation regarding the low level implementation of I/O functions like printf scanf etc.

Thanks
deepak

printf implementation

Post by gp.. » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:16:40

|I am using gcc as a cross compiler. Does anyone know where I can find som detailed docummentation regarding the low level implementation of I/O functions like printf scanf etc.

glibc?

printf implementation

Post by Robert Kais » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:24:03

Quote:> Does anyone know where I can find som detailed
> docummentation regarding the low level implementation
> of I/O functions like printf scanf etc.

http://sources.redhat.com/newlib/

Rob

1. printf implementation

Hello.

I would like to know why printf is implemented separately for shells
(like in C shell)? I know one reason - efficiency. Are there others?

Also, how is printf implemeted (upto the _write level) in library?
It calls a function _doprnt. What happens from there?

Thanks.
Srini.

2. ppp-server for windoze clients

3. printf implementation again

4. DLink DE-560 (PCMCIA) driver wanted !

5. replacing printf with my printf, then calling C lib's printf

6. MAC and vhosts

7. printf: buggy implementation?

8. Syntax for mounting WfWg shares with smbfs?

9. Positional Parameters in printf()

10. printf and floating point on Solaris vs NT

11. Printf source.

12. Question re: printf() & fork()

13. printf