Infos, Docs, Specs

Post by Florian B » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi, i want to build up my own little OS. But therefor I need information.
Could anybody tell me, where to get docs, infos or something else.
I need some docs about the PCI bus, system managment and so on.
Thank you !!

1. translate from MS Word doc (.doc) to Portable doc (.pdf) with Solaris 5.6

I would like to translate a Microsoft Word document (.doc)
into a Portable description file (.pdf) with my SUN station
running with OS SOLARIS 5.6.
How can i do ?
Any information may be helpful.

2. Samba Server not in Network Neighborhood

3. HELP:Docs/specs/references on UNIX V/MLS?

4. non workingFrame Electromics SCSI

5. Docs/Specs for CERN Proxy?

6. color_xterm

7. Converting linked HTML docs to one doc - how?

8. Port of linux's pppd/chat to SCO?

9. Where to get security doc & crack doc ?

10. Apache server download msword doc scrambles doc

11. TCP/IP Docs and Utils, ELM Docs, WERER ???

12. INN: Hiding ctrl ngs + banner infos; flush necessary?

13. Infos about driver programming for a S3 card ?