Multiport Card Drivers.

Post by Zaitcev Pave » Tue, 01 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi!
I am ,probably will have to do a big programming project , thats involves use
of multiport serial cards(usually intelligent ones) So is there any drivers
for the Linux and if there is possible to get an interface dicreption to the
drivers.
Thanx In advance.
Pavel.
---
FANTA-FU** AND NEVER TOUCH AGAIN

(604)595-7289
(604)595-0948 ask for Pavel...
:-)

1. Multiport serial cards VS multiport USB hubs.

    I am considering starting up a small Internet Service Provider using a
Linux/Alpha based machine that has USB support. I was considering buying an
8 port serial card to hook up the dialin modems (haven't bought the modems
as yet). But the prices for multiport serial card hardware is quite
expensive compared to another alternative, multiport USB hubs.
Has anyone here setup up an ISP using USB hubs and USB modems?

2. updated epoll for 2.4.21-rc4 ...

3. Device driver for the Decision PCCOM8 multiport serial card

4. Root Passwords

5. Equinox SST Multiport Serial Card Drivers?

6. pppd setup for BT Internet

7. Driver for SIIG multiport serial/parallel card

8. V880 Liquidation

9. Serial driver for multiport card

10. Linux driver for sync multiport card

11. Multiport serial ISA card Linux driver devlopment doubts

12. DRIVERS FOR MULTIPORT VOICE CARDS

13. EXSYS PCI Multiport serial card driver ???