clapack

Post by Eduardo Cuansin » Fri, 06 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone tried using CLAPACK in RH Linux (kernel 2.2.5)?  How were you
able to write the makefile?  I have already explicitly defined some
include files but the compiler still can not seem to see them...

Thanks in advance,
Ed

1. CLAPACK : Undefined reference to main__

I am trying to use the CLAPACK libraries from netlib.org but simply
cannot get anything to compile.  No matter what I seem to do I
eventually get the error

Undefined refernce to main__

with varying gunk before it depending on exactly what I have done to
get the error.  I am pretty sure that there is nothing wrong with the
code I am trying to compile since it is the example code from
netlib.org in the FAQ

http://ftp.nchc.gov.tw/pub2/netlib/clapack/faq.html

can anyone help me?  I am going nuts

Mike

2. VPN and IP masquerade

3. CLAPACK

4. User Authentification with AIX

5. Compiling CLAPACK

6. SPARC printer w/o NEWSprint?

7. (a bit OT) .h-files for clapack are where?

8. pidentd-2.7b1 & NetBSD

9. clapack