Data acquisition with Linux?

Post by Zach Maine » Tue, 10 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I'm considering replacing an existing data acquisition setup (currently a
Scientific Solutions "Lab Master" board running under DOS) with a Linux
setup.   My application (electrophysiology) requires simultaneous DA and AD
on 2-4 channels at approx 10kHz/channel.

Assuming I keep the Lab Master and I have to write my own driver, what is
involved?  Has anyone written something similar?

Alternatively, does anyone know of any hardware out there that might be
suitable for this sort of application and for which drivers are already
available?

Any other Linux data acq. hardware/software recommendations would also be
appreciated.

Zach Mainen

1. Data Acquisition using linux with [Data Acquisition Processor] DAP

Hi
Can Anybody Suggest me how to start off with  data acquisition
progamming in c on linux ,using the DAP card ....it would be kind if
someone let me know some websites which guides how to start
programming or some sites where examples are there .........i have
done  data acquisition using Graphical Language and i want to try in
linux using "C" ........i also want to know how to interact with the
DAP card

can any body please give some guide lines

thnax
james

2. passive ftp working or not? (ipchains)

3. REQ Fast data acquisition with Linux

4. alternative shell

5. Data-acquisition with Linux (A/D converters)

6. Why do my network apps stall ?

7. data acquisition with linux

8. Ethernet; I wanna use it

9. serial port data acquisition without data loss?

10. Data acquisition card drivers under linux. Intelligent Instrumentation.

11. data acquisition using sound card under linux

12. Linux & Data acquisition

13. LINUX and data acquisition