HELP with MODEM

Post by Mark De Sil » Sat, 14 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Can sumone help me with a sample source code in C tat I can use to make my
modem call certain phone number? In unix C that is...

Mark

1. Serial Port/Internal Modem on Boot Up failure - Help No Modem!

I've a Boca Internal Modem which up till last friday worked under both
Windows 95 and Linux (2.0.29)
Atfer moving the motherborad to a new case at the weekend and
installing a new soundcard (sound blaster 32) the modem only now works
under windows95. At one point during rebuilding a boot failed and the
Bios defaults were loaded.
I've disabled COMM2 in the bios, to try an avoid a clash but tty00only
is found during boot up.

Help someone please.

Andy

2. Need Intel Binary for Gzip (2.6)

3. Need Help w/ Modem--"Sorry modem is busy" error

4. Can't login with password

5. HELP with Modem initial.: Modem stops cooperating with ppp

6. How can I connect to MY ISP?????

7. help alien - modem help

8. LPD <-> HP JetDirect problems

9. Help! Help on Modem Setup in RH6.1

10. help with modem port

11. Need help configuring modem using SuSE

12. Need help with modem/zsmon on Solaris 2.3 (port hang)

13. Neep help getting modem to work.