IBM Etherjet 10/100 Cardbus PCMCIA Card

Post by Peter Muangxon » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Anyone get this card to work in linux? I had kinda working for a bit. The
card gets a link from it to the hub. But that's about it. Not too sure
whether it's working or just toying with me. :-)

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

IBM Etherjet 10/100 Cardbus PCMCIA Card

Post by Allen Laac » Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I sort of got is working too.  It works fine up to the point where you
shutdown the computer.  At that
point the pcmcia tries to shutdown the EtherJet card, but it hangs.

Go to www.linuxhq.com.  Go to the documenation section, select the
Hardware compatibility-HOWTO, look at the laptop section, follow the
instructions for IBM Thinkpad 600X.  That's what I used.  You should
specify what hardware you are using as well.  Configuring the pcmcia is
different for certain machines.

--

    | http://www.guild.com |