ANNOUNCE: Minor update of digiboard driver

ANNOUNCE: Minor update of digiboard driver

Post by Christoph Lamet » Sun, 10 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I experienced some problems with the digiboard driver and found a version
1.5.2 by an unknown author. 1.5.2 ran more stable than the 1.4.X versions
but I had to fix:

- Memory allocation was nonstandard
- 115K was not possible.
- translation 38K->115K

I also made some patches against 1.3.57 (last "stable" development version).
The driver is available from

ftp.fuller.edu /Linux/digi/digi-1.5.3.tar.gz

I would be glad if someone could give me information about the author of
version 1.5.2 or about the whereabout of Troy de Yongh (the original) author.
There were some changes made in the latest 1.4.X version that might not have
made it into the 1.5.X versions but I cannot find any docs on that and neither can
I find the intermediate versions.

If anyone has made any other patches then please sent them to me. I will collect
them and perhaps even make another version.

1. DIGIBOARD, DIGIBOARD, WHERE ARE YOUR DRIVERS ??

Hi

Re Subject

Just adding to the request for Digiboard to come up with Linux
drivers for their intelligent serial cards.

Neil

--
Neil Parker                                         *
Computer Centre, University of Transkei                 * ~

2. Tape backups

3. Patch: linux-2.5.2-pre8/drivers/sound compilation fixes: MINOR-->minor

4. passwd file problem

5. ANNOUNCE: update to USB wheel mouse driver

6. 2 lans, connected via PPP link... slow though

7. announce: update scroll mouse driver for sol9

8. Clipper for Linux?

9. ANNOUNCE: update to USB wheel mouse driver

10. update: Announcing DFWDAYS, A Compaq Update Weekend June 2nd, 3rd, and 4th

11. xfree86 update fails (module ABI minor Version is newer than the server's version)

12. Knode & QT2.2 Update - Minor Problem

13. Driver updates needing kernel updates