XT-PIC vs IO-APIC and PCI devices

Post by Maciej W. Rozyck » Sat, 01 Dec 2001 22:20:13

> 22:          0          0   IO-APIC-level  pentanet0 <==

 Do you have sources for the driver?  Last time I looked at the driver, it
was binary-only (the distribution contained a copy of the GNU GPL, yet the
vendor refused to release sources I asked for) and it seemed to be broken
horribly.  Be happy at least it works for you with interrupts routed
through the 8259A.

--
+  Maciej W. Rozycki, Technical University of Gdansk, Poland   +