Report to Recipient(s)

Post by LDE.. » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 02:40:08

Incident Information:-

WARNING:  The file 260-w_1[1].pif you received from amota

attachment was not successfully cleaned and was moved to quarentine.

-

1. syslogd reporting ip address when reporting remotely

Hello, I'm setting up my machines to dump all the syslogd entries to a
central server.  It's working okay, but the remotely logged entries
are all prefaced with the ip address of the machine it comes from.
I'd prefer it to resolve that to the machine's hostname.  Is there
something wrong with my DNS/NIS or, in other words can I/how can I fix
this?

cheers,
Kevin

2. Installationsproblem SuSE 7.1 Alpha Edition

3. Database Reporting Tool e.g. Crystal Report

4. Does dual boot need 2 different IPs?

5. Java Report Engine for Seagate Crystal Reports (Server Runtime)

6. IBM-DTLA-307045 very slow under 2.2.x

7. Bug report bounced + bug report

8. HOW MUCH IS SOLARIS FOR INTEL?

9. Bugzilla (report.cgi) Cannot Display Graphical Report

10. Report Designer (e.g. Crystal Reports for Linux).

11. tripwire email reports to not match harddrive reports

12. df not reporting root filesystem usage (but is reporting mounted dos drives)

13. undisclosed-recipients in TO: field.