Help - someone turned my machine into xt emulatin g 386 using bochs...

Help - someone turned my machine into xt emulatin g 386 using bochs...

Post by Perez-Gonzalez, Inak » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 06:10:07

Quote:> [Just before "incident", I turned of sharp zaurus; maybe it was
> connected using usbnet and now uhci is eating all the bandwidht?
> Anyone seen this before?]

When I was coding the early USB drivers and trying to enable UHCI
bandwitdth reclamation, that was a very common sympton of it not
working as it should ... damn, it took me a while to figure it out,
and then I felt the most stupid person :) (thanks to Alan Cox, who
pointed me to the obvious) ...

Inaky Perez-Gonzalez -- Not speaking for Intel - opinions are my own [or my
fault]
-

1. Help - someone turned my machine into xt emulating 386 using bochs...

Hi!

Hmm, Now I see some messages (printed at 5 characters per second, will
press reset sooon.

events/0: page allocation failure. order:3, mode:0x20
drivers/usb/net/usbnet.c: usb0: kevent 2 may have been dropped

time for reset.

Hmm, I managed to press magic-s....
Syncing device ide0(3,1) ... pdflush: page allocation
failure. order:3, mode:0x20. [Hey, I can type messages as fast as they
are coming :-)]

time for *hard* reset I guess. [I wish I had videocamera for this.]
                                                                Pavel
--
Worst form of spam? Adding advertisment signatures ala sourceforge.net.
What goes next? Inserting advertisment *into* email?

2. : bug in tty_default_put_char()

3. bochs 386 emulator running win95 under linux?

4. Using RPM with RH5.2

5. Slackware XT boot disk not work in 386-20 8Mb with only MFM H.D.

6. Where's color_xterm scr

7. Unix on 386 machines vs. 3B2 machines; stat. pack S

8. Stupidest UNIX Command

9. Need help adding 3rd parallel port to SCO SystemV/386 machine

10. Urgent: Machine crash, someone DoS attack using ICMP..help needed

11. What's the minimum for a 386 turned remote X Terminal?

12. Turning 386 linux box into Xterm

13. Installing FreeBSD under BOCHS (ports/emulators/bochs)