Automatic Reply from Trash

Post by J Sloa » Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:00:18

How did this fool get on the list?

Joe

>Your message :-
>  "Re: kfree_skb on hard IRQ c019aa41" on         Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:32:48 -0800
>has been trashed.

>All e-mail from you has been barred permanently from
>being received by any e-mail addresses at this site -
>please take your spam and numerous mailing list to
>which I have never subscribed and put them elsewhere

-

Automatic Reply from Trash

Post by Alan Co » Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:40:07

Quote:> How did this fool get on the list?

Seems he didn't - someone set up a deliberate relay to spew this list at him
-

Automatic Reply from Trash

Post by Alexander Vir » Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:40:09

> > How did this fool get on the list?

> Seems he didn't - someone set up a deliberate relay to spew this list at him

... or he procmails the traffic to alias that forwards everything into
script.

-

Automatic Reply from Trash

Post by Alan Co » Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:00:12

Quote:> > Seems he didn't - someone set up a deliberate relay to spew this list at him

> ... or he procmails the traffic to alias that forwards everything into
> script.

Its a deliberate attack on him, people relaying lots of lists at him
-