Please contact me

Post by Joseph Makal » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 01:10:07

MR. JOSEPH MAKALE
DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA.
JUNE 23RD., 2003

Sir,

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on behalf of my colleagues.
Your information was given to me by a member of the South African Export
Promotion Council (SAEPC) who was with the Government delegation on a trip
to your country for a United Nations bilateral conference talk on
sustainable development to encourage foreign investors. I have decided to
seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of a deal
hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it
confidential because of the nature of the business.

Within the Department of Minerals and Energy where I work as an assistant
Director of Audit, with the co-operation of two other top officials, we have
in our possession an overdue contractor payment in US Dollars funds.

The said funds represent certain percentage of the contract value executed
on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, (Pearls Ltd) which
we the officials over-invoiced to the amount of US$15,200,000 (Fif*
Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Since the present elected Government is determined to pay foreign
contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good relations with foreign
governments and non-governmental agencies, we included our bills for
approvals with the Department of Finance and the Reserve Bank of South
Africa (RBSA). We are 100+% sure of funds approvals to anyone or company we
(The Audit Committee) recommend as part of the sub-contractors who did jobs
for the Department. We are seeking your assistance to front as the
sub-contractor of the unclaimed funds, since we are not allowed to operate
foreign accounts. Details and change of beneficiary information upon
application for claim to reflect payment and approvals will be secured on
behalf of You/your Company.

My colleagues and I are prepared to give you US$2.5m while we take US$7.4m
and the balance of US$5.3m for taxes and miscellaneous expenses incurred.

This business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with
utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether You/your Company does
contract projects, as a transfer of rights will be secured in favor of
You/your Company through the Federal high Court of South Africa before we
can proceed.
I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint
us. Kindly notify me immediately for further details upon your acceptance of
this proposal. You can contact me by email.
Yours Faithfully,

Joseph Makale (Mr.)

-

More majordomo info at  http://www.veryComputer.com/
Please read the FAQ at  http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. Digital SEAL Firewall users please contact me...

I understand that since Digital made their SEAL firewall commercially
available earlier this year, the interest and sales have been high.

I would be interested to hear from any users of this product, in
particular I want to hear about your practical experiences of making the
firewall as transparent to users as possible. Sites offering a 'full'
range of services to their internal users (telnet, ftp, mail, WWW etc)
with minimal incoming services (maybe just mail) are of particular
interest.

Is there a mailing list yet for those interested in this particular
product?

Thanks in advance
--
Trevor Wright,Computer Resources | Tel: +44 245 473331 x 3224 + Answerphone
GEC-Marconi Research Centre      | Fax: +44 245 475244 or 478639

2. GNOME compile can't find libXpm.so funcs..

3. inn+linux - please contact me if you have nntpget working

4. Q: How to set link speed

5. Would Anyone Working on a Linux CD-ROM please contact me

6. Help! I get this message at configure wget-1.7

7. Help, please!: contact mgmt or customer service software

8. Dawned Video Cards !!

9. To Jason Hihn, please contact me!!

10. Help: please contact me email if you have Xfree running with Viper

11. Re : Shell, please contact me!!

12. PLEASE HELP ME WITH SAMBA ??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ????