Your tigon 3 (broadcom 5700) driver

Post by David S. Mille » Sat, 23 Feb 2002 05:10:11

If you're not grabbing from the linux_2_4 branch of CVS you're not
using our latest driver.

Also the driver is still not expected to work yet.
-

1. Broadcom 5700/5701 Gigabit Ethernet Adapters

Cuz the driver is a piece of crap, and BroadCom isn't interested in
working with the open source community to fix up the issues.

DaveM and I should have something eventually, which will make the
RH-shipped driver irrelevant.

        Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik      | "I went through my candy like hot oatmeal
Building 1024    |  through an internally-buttered weasel."

2. Solaris 9 install crashes after reboot

3. Broadcom 5700 NIC w/SRAM?

4. HP Printer help

5. Broadcom/Tigon and NAPI

6. SAMBA question/problem - HELP!:-)

7. lexmark 5700 printer drivers

8. MS Word Viewer for Linux ?

9. a linux newbie looking for driver for a lexmark 5700

10. Henryk Paluch's Lexmark 5700 Printer driver

11. Lexmark Printers (5700)

12. Lexmark 5700

13. X with 800x600 with Omnibook 5700 CT