universal joins,universal transmission shaft

universal joins,universal transmission shaft

Post by lezon » Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:50:05

 Dear Sir/Madam:
We would like to introduce the our new product for you, If you do not want to receive such kind of information, I'm sorry, Please delete it, thank you!
Yueqing heavy transmission shaft factory,specially produce universal transmission shaft
We products:
WSD Type,WS type,wss type,WHL type,WSL type,LQA type,SWP type,SWC type cross universal coupling.
GXTC type,GXTCA type,GXL type,GXZL type,GXGL type Curved-pin coupling.
G2CL type,G2CLZ type,WGT type Curved-tooth coupling.
ML,MLZ,MLS Type elasticity coupling
If your interesting,please contact.

http://www.yue-zhong.com
TEL+86-0577-62312811
FAX+86-0577-62312909

* WSDWSWSSWHLWSLLQASWPSWCWSD
* GXTCGXTCZGXLGXZLGXGL
* G2CLG2CLZWGT
* MLMLZMLS

http://www.yue-zhong.com
0577-62312811
0577-62312909

Post by lezon » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 09:40:05

[...]

1. universal joins,universal transmission shaft

 Dear Sir/Madam:

We would like to introduce the our new product for you, If you do not want to receive such kind of information, I'm sorry, Please delete it, thank you!

Yueqing heavy transmission shaft factory,specially produce universal transmission shaft
We products:
WSD Type,WS type,wss type,WHL type,WSL type,LQA type,SWP type,SWC type cross universal coupling.
GXTC type,GXTCA type,GXL type,GXZL type,GXGL type Curved-pin coupling.
G2CL type,G2CLZ type,WGT type Curved-tooth coupling.
ML,MLZ,MLS Type elasticity coupling

If your interesting,please contact.

http://www.yue-zhong.com
TEL0577-62312811
FAX0577-62312909

* WSDWSWSSWHLWSLLQASWPSWCWSD
* GXTCGXTCZGXLGXZLGXGL
* G2CLG2CLZWGT
* MLMLZMLS

http://www.yue-zhong.com
0577-62312811
0577-62312909

2. Ether 100TX - Ethernet Adapter

3. universal .login

4. EXT2 Sponsor File system

5. Universal talk daemon?

6. Docs on IDE Zip drive?

7. CNF Universal Port Replicator -- "TheBUS"

8. Solaris Part 1 EXAMs

9. Universal Date Routine

10. Universal ~ substitution in bash?

11. Commercial:Linux Products From Universal CD-ROM (4/98)

12. Universal Locale

13. ADV: eValid: A Universal WebSite Testing Solution