Automatic Reply from Trash (fwd)

Post by Rik van Rie » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:40:08

Hmmm,

could the list owner please remove the luser sending this message ?

Rik

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:23:44 -0000

Subject: Automatic Reply from Trash

Your message :-
  "Re: Scalability problem (kmap_lock) with -aa kernels" on   Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:35:16 -0300 (BRT)
has been trashed.

All e-mail from you has been barred permanently from
being received by any e-mail addresses at this site -
please take your spam and numerous mailing list to
which I have never subscribed and put them elsewhere

-

   Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:33:04 -0300 (BRT)

   could the list owner please remove the luser sending this message ?

list.

If this idiot would put a full received: header trace to his
bounces we could actually do something.
-

Post by Thunder from the hil » Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:30:17

>    Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:33:04 -0300 (BRT)

>    could the list owner please remove the luser sending this message ?

> list.

> If this idiot would put a full received: header trace to his
> bounces we could actually do something.
> -

There's always the post-notice, contents don't change. We can ban him.

Thunder
--
begin-base64 755 -
IyEgL3Vzci9iaW4vcGVybApteSAgICAgJHNheWluZyA9CSMgVGhlIHNjcmlw

-

   Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:22:47 -0700

   There's always the post-notice, contents don't change. We can ban him.

How could we "ban him" if he was sending the auto-replies to the
people making list postings, not to the list itself?  That is
what this guy was doing.
-

Post by Thunder from the hil » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 04:40:09

> How could we "ban him" if he was sending the auto-replies to the
> people making list postings, not to the list itself?  That is
> what this guy was doing.

He was? Did he stop posting?
The people which were victims (I was, too)  can still ban him.
Thunder
--
Thunder from the hill.
Citizen of our universe.