Oops when accessing /proc/net/llc/core

Post by Jochen Friedric » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 13:10:07

Hi,

IIRC, this has been reported before. I get this message after a cat
/proc/net/llc/core on 2.5.44. No further oops or trace.

Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 00000200001858c0
Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
In interrupt handler - not syncing

--jochen

-

1. /proc/net/tcp and /proc/net/udp

I'm trying to figure out how to debug these files outputs. I have already
made my own tripwire ids component, I would like to now make a program that
makes certain the kernel isn't patched (i.e.: lkm root kit) and make sure I
can see my program listening on a port from netstat, and this file, I will
also send/recv data but thats not really related to /proc heh. I was just
wondering does someone know where the por is? I get each connection is a
line... and it has a number... but like almost everything is in hex I think
and "man proc" isn't very helpful in telling you what the information in
the files mean. Any help will be appreciated.

2. How do I add floppy drive support (post-install)?

3. ipv4: move proc stuff from net/ipv4/af_inet.c to net/ipv4/proc.c

4. Sendmail.cf for TERM needed

5. /proc/net/route, /proc/net/rt_cach, sysctl ??

6. Turtle Beach CD-R

7. Saving memory (/proc/sys/net/core/*)

8. Sun SPARC and win95

9. avoid Oops in net/core/dev.c

10. modify /proc/sys/net/core/wmem_max from a kernel module

11. Oops while accessing /proc/stat (2.4.19)

12. oops while read accessing to /proc/bus/pnp/escd

13. 2.5.38: oops with kernel LLC support enabled