Fix flags definitions to be longs

1. lex complains: (Error) Definitions too long.

I just starting to add definitions to my lex file but it'll
only let me add a handful of definitions - I get the
following message after 30 definitions

        "ctm.l", line ...: (Error) Definitions too long

I'm using lex on what is supposed to be SunOS 4.1.3 (is on a
Solbourne -> Sun compatible).

At the top of my lex file I have the following table sizes - but
there doesn't seem to be one for definitions.

%e 3000
%p 25000
%n 3000
%k 1000
%a 100000
%o 120000

Any ideas?

Note - "use flex" is not really a solution as what I'm working on
technically has to be "portable" which for us means that ideally we
want the lex file lexable w/ whatever native lex is on a given platform.

Replies to me if possible...Thanks!

                -- Dave Spencer
--

     + ------------------------+
     | David Spencer           |

     + ------------------------+

2. Samba Sorrows

3. pid_t clone(void *sp, unsigned long flags)

4. Dpt 2564u2 Driver

5. flags must be unsigned long

6. Top 10 subjects comp.unix.shell

7. "Symlink component flag not implemented": problem with long symlinks?

8. Digiboard for linux

9. Passing a command parmater as a flag (long)

10. Fix UCODE macro definition on ambassador driver

11. fix conflicting pcnet32 definitions

12. long long & long double types in Linux GCC

13. ide driver bug fix for the error message "hda: bad special flag 0x03"