bk clone: doing twice saying, clone: 'reponme' already exists..but cvs co is not doing that..??

bk clone: doing twice saying, clone: 'reponme' already exists..but cvs co is not doing that..??

Post by v.nagasriniv » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 05:53:29

Hi,

      I am newly using the bk ...and trying to pull the linux
kernel  to my local disk

bk  clone  bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.5  ---and with out
completeing i interrupted it in the middle the process of pulling and
after some time redoing it saying  clone : linux-2.5 already exists.

But in cvs checkout, is not doing that even after interrupting the
checkout process and redoing it again..
pulling the source..

Is there a way in bk (as sometimes internet connectivity may get
interrupt)

Thanks for help,
srinivas.

1. How do I get 'w' to say that i am doing something else

you know when you type w it says what the person is doing, right?
i know there is a way to change it, like if i am doing ftp, it could say,
'Downloading stuff' for the activity.
how do i do this?

This message was from ball at smart.net Read it and like it. whatever...
"Help a man when he is in trouble, and he will remember you when he is in

2. KPPP died unexpectedly

3. Novell's copyright issues are 'not important', says SCO ZDNET.co.uk

4. fix for initrd panic in 2.4.5

5. GCC and EGCS, SuSE say they can co-exist, I don't see how

6. Help with installing libc5 in RH5.1

7. Doing 'r' commands says "requires secure terminal"

8. Network problem with token ring interface

9. Why DRM exists (or: Larry's cloning complaint)

10. Unix equivalent to DOS 'IF EXIST'

11. What am I doing wrong with 'chat'?

12. rmuser says a user does not exist, but adduser says the user does exist?

13. 'mount' say NO iso9660 support and 'cat /proc/filesystems' say YES!!!