intercept key press

Post by Kumar, Bharat » Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:10:03

Hi !

  I am Bharath . I am using Red Hat 2.2
  I am looking for reasons rather than solution to my question.
  Is it possible to intercept the key press so that you can execute
  your own routine than a default routine for key press .
  For Eg : It is possible for you send what ever you type on keybord
  to log file then display it on console .
  If the answer is Yes please do tell me how to go about it .
  Any suggestions on this matter will be duly appreciated . I have not
subscribed
  to the list hence ,I kindly request to send your valuable suggestions by
CC ing to

With regards
Bharath

-