SATA and ATA fixes complete

Post by Aschwin Marsma » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:00:11

> Now patching and updated for release on K.O.

It was not your intention to attach two patches? You attached two loggings
of the boot of a system.

Quote:> The patch fixes Silicon Image 3112/3512 and add 3114
> It also adds a massive copyright update and addition to file which did not
> original add copyright to because of development mindset.  This are are
> required for me to register with LOC to then purse several companies in
> court for GPL violations.  This is not a SCO party, it is to get back what
> is the communities.

> Regards,

> Andre Hedrick
> LAD Storage Consulting Group

Have a nice weekend,

Aschwin Marsman
--
aYniK Software Solutions         all You need is Knowledge
P.O. box 134                     NL-7600 AC Almelo - the Netherlands

-

SATA and ATA fixes complete

Post by Andre Hedric » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:20:10

Aschwin,

It was two outputs as a point of proof.

When you see the patches on K.O you can download.
LKML is way to much into instant gratification, have a smoke or coffee.
I will get to in time, not like you are paying my salary, Boss.
I do this in my free time and when customers pay for product.

See one issue about me is I generally test the hell out of my code
changes.  Since I have only brought it up on two of 16 boxes, it is not
ready for primetime.

Storage is not a game, you do not recover well from corruption.
Since this patch is about timings and physical transport, I get edgy.

Cheers, and have a great weekend too.