kconfig update, GTK+ updated

Post by Romain Lievi » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:40:16

Hi,

> Hi,

> > I have finished to upgrade the GTK front end. Do you want a patch against
> > a 2.5.64 kernel or against a 2.5.64 kernel plus your patch ?

> Against my patch would be fine.
> Thanks.

That's done ! You will find it at the usual location:
<http://tilp.info/perso/prepare.diff>
If you want to take a look at the result, there is a screenshot ont
<http://tilp.info/perso/gkc.html>

Quote:

> bye, Roman

bye, Romain.
--

The TiLP project is on          <http://www.ti-lpg.org>
"Linux, y'a moins bien mais c'est plus cher !"

-

1. kconfig update

Hi,

At http://www.xs4all.nl/~zippel/lc/patches/ there is a series of patches
for 2.5.70 as I want to sent them soon to Linus (kconfig-2.5.70.diff.gz
contains all the other patches). I only want to update the documentation a
bit before this.
Changes to the last patch besides smaller fixes:
- choices should be more readable now during 'make config'
- saving configuration into a different directory fixed

bye, Roman

-

2. HELP with Slackware....Filesystem comes up read-only

3. PATCH: update char Kconfig for PC9800

4. Networking, Zones, & Firewall Question w/ Solaris 10+

5. kconfig update

6. How to create boot Splash Screen?

7. kconfig updates

8. xdvi makes no *.*pk fonts

9. visws: i386/KConfig update (13/13)

10. update drivers/char/Kconfig cyclades entry

11. FYI: Updates On SCO Updates

12. Is it possible to update PCI 2.1 to PCI 2.2 by updating BIOS?

13. Tripwire -update won't update!