how to install redhat linux to a scsi disk for which driver is no t present on the installation media

how to install redhat linux to a scsi disk for which driver is no t present on the installation media

Post by A-SanJose,e » Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:10:06

Hi List,

Can somebody guide me on how to install RedHat Linux (e.g. 7.1)
to a scsi disk which is connected to a scsi controller for which the
driver is not present on the installation media ?

I want the installation prodecure to ask for driver diskette
and when I insert the driver diskette, it will load the driver
for the controller from the floppy-disk and find out what all
devices are connected to it and then probably start installation
on one of them.

Regards,
-hiren
-