Contest v0.51 benchmark

Post by Con Koliva » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 06:40:03

-

1. Contest v0.51 on STP

Sorry about the delay. We've updated our version of contest to
match the latest release. (which i hope is still 0.51)
To run a test on your favorite kernel, see:
http://www.osdl.org/stp

cliffw

-

2. Linksys PCI and linux-wlan

3. contest v0.61 benchmark

4. missing libcryptp.so.2 , can't telnet

5. contest benchmark v0.60

6. slip, obsolete routing

7. iPerl V0.51 out now with outwardly minor changes (de, en & eo)

8. ipp TIME_WAIT

9. ANNOUNCE: The GIMP v0.51

10. contest v0.61 on OSDL STP

11. contest v0.30