To Tux'es at boot

Post by Stig Stavi » Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:19:48

Anyone else managed to get TO Tux'es showing up side by side while booting
2.4.19?
I think it's pretty cool bug :)

--
Stig

1. Where to get or buy ES-255 and ES-220 or exchanging with ES-310 ?

Dear all,

I'm looking for Sun Training courses PDF files for "Sun Storage
Engineer Certification exam".
Course files are:

ES-220 ---  Disk Management with Solstice DiskSuite
ES-255 ---  Sun Hardware RAID Storage Systems Administration

I need these materials for preparation. Please send to my email
address if
you have. Or give me your contact address, I can pay good price for
that. I live in Toronto downtown. By the way I have ES-310 PDF file, I
would like to exchange it with you if you like. Thanks very much!

Your Sincerely,

Jia Hong

2. ufsrestore automation

3. dual booting freebsd and other os'es

4. Can kernel 2.2.x read NT disks?

5. Weird behaviour after upgrading from HACMP/ES 4.4.0 to HACMP/ES 4.4.1

6. Keyboard layout

7. Anyone seen a 'Tux' clothing patch?

8. Driver for NetCommander ISDN NT-1, anyone?

9. Explanation for Netscape's SIGBUS'es

10. can't boot 'boot.flp' version 2.2.5

11. FreeBSD 4.2 won't boot - 'read error' on boot after install

12. Tux graphic on boot

13. Cruisin' With Tux....