Enabling Netfilters to Mark packets in Red-Hat

Enabling Netfilters to Mark packets in Red-Hat

Post by Mark Smit » Sun, 17 Jun 2001 00:50:07

I have been trying to enable Netfilters to mark ip packets, (i.e. using
iptables and iproute2).  My problem is that after upgrading from 2.2.4
kernel to a 2.4 version, I did the following:

make menuconfig - enabling the appropriate options

make dep

make bzImage

make bzlilo

The problem is I cannot get iptables or ipoute2 working.  I can see header
files for iptables, but nothing eslse, and I cannot find any reference to
iproute2 whatsoever.

Can anyone mail me as to what I may be doing wrong?  I am a relative
newcomer to linux.

Cheers.
-

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Linux connecting to MSN

3. Problem logging in after upgradation from red hat 8 to red hat 9

4. Install from ZipDisk

5. migrating from red hat 8.0 to red hat 9.0

6. xfstool doesn't set rw permissions?

7. Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already

8. After installing OS WARP fdisk is broken!

9. The Red Hats are coming, the Red Hats are coming

10. Red Hat Piranha and Red Hat 7

11. "Official" Red Hat vs. Red Hat

12. Demonizing Red Hat (was: CodeWarrior for Red Hat Linux)

13. red hat or red hat