Mid-month LTP release made.

Post by Robert Williamso » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 00:00:15

In light of the recent problems with the March release and the large amount
of patches applied, it was decided to release another LTP.  This mid-month
release contains all submitted and accepted patches up to 03-21-03.  Since
the April release is only two weeks away (April 3rd), I will wait until
then to create all the various modules and rpm files....this release is
simply: ltp-full-20030321.tgz.  I also didn't update the ChangeLog....this
will be done for the April release.  However, if anyone wants to know what

- Robbie

Linux Test Project
IBM Linux Technology Center
Phone: (512) 838-9295   T/L: 678-9295