Contest v0.51 on STP

Post by Cliff Whit » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:50:12

Sorry about the delay. We've updated our version of contest to
match the latest release. (which i hope is still 0.51)
To run a test on your favorite kernel, see:
http://www.osdl.org/stp

cliffw

-

1. Contest v0.51 benchmark

-

2. Toshiba CD-ROM

3. contest v0.61 on OSDL STP

4. Help: Linux Slow on Compaq Professional Workstation 6000

5. iPerl V0.51 out now with outwardly minor changes (de, en & eo)

6. Please help me with email shell script!

7. ANNOUNCE: The GIMP v0.51

8. NT and Linux in one box

9. [Benchmark] contest 0.42 now on OSDL/STP

10. STP upgraded to Contest 0.50

11. Contest 0.34 added to STP - 2.4.20-pre5-ac1 results

12. contest v0.61 benchmark

13. contest benchmark v0.60