memory for route table or/and net i/o

Post by User & » Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:20:07

Please help me.

How can i get information (in kernel source) about memory reserved for route
table and/or i/o network ?

thanks
Breno

1. How Do Routing Table Entries Get Added to Routing Table at Bootup?

I have, what I think, is a simple question for the TCP/IP guys out there
who are familar with routing tables on AIX 4.1.5/4.2.1 in an IBM SP
environment. Or maybe not.

I have recently noticed that when I execute a 'netstat -r' on a
particular node in the SP environment, there are routing table entries
that I know I didn't put in there. I have to delete these "unwelcomed"
entries and re-add the correct ones. This is undesireable and maybe a
quick crash course in routing tables is justified. These unwelcomed
routing table entries seem to be automatically added right after I have
IPL'ed the node in question.

How did these routing table entries get added in the routing table? Does
anybody know the process?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Cannot recognize network card under redhat 7.2

3. Routing Table Entrys disappear with Second E-net Card

4. HP 6Lse on Linux

5. How to set up routing table or gateway tables for ppp?

6. Sendmail and BITNET?

7. building routing tables or listening to OSPF route information?

8. Linux on IBM Thinkpad notebook?

9. Routing question, how to duplicate route table in new distro?

10. Dropping route from route table

11. Removing a network route from the route table

12. pppd not setting up default route in routing table

13. How to delete route entry from routing table