I'm unable to reach my SOLARIS 7 x86 over the network.
I have GENIUS 2000 III SE (NE 2000 clone) ISA Ethernet card.
# netstat -i
Name Mtu Net/Dest Address Ipkts Ierrs Opkts Oerrs Collis
lo0 8232 loopback localhost 310 0 310 0 0 0
nei0 1500 18.104.22.168 delSolX 0 0 6 0 0 0
# ifconfig -a
lo0: flags=849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 8232
inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000
nei0: flags=863<UP,BROADCAST,NOTRAILERS,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
inet 22.214.171.124 netmask ffffff00 broadcast 126.96.36.199
So, pinging some known addresses I get 'no answer from 188.8.131.52'
On the very same machine SCO's OpenServer and LINUX works just fine.
3. 'top' in 2.1.6 ports doesn't build
4. Can not see dos after upgrading kernel
6. Checking for errors, Basic question: Please help
7. ne.c: No NE*000 card found at i/o = 0x12c
9. documentation doesn't build since a few weeks...
10. 2.5.64 build doesn't abort on link failure
11. 2.4.21-rc1 doesn't build on ppc (6xx/pmac)
12. Mouse doesn't work after kernel build
13. DR3alpha4 mach kernel doesn't build. Why?