problem with PHP

Post by cregu.. » Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:56:24

Hi,,
I have Suse linux at home, I installed the Suse PHP packages, but after
this php runs OK under prompt like   >>> cat index.php | php
But doesn't runs OK under my navegators in KDE, doesn't runs under
netscape, mozilla, konqueror.... I think is a problem with apache
configuration, someone could helps me?

Carles.
Spain

1. Solaris - PHP- Apache- Oracle : Problem getting PHP installed

hello all-
I hope someone can help me. I am having difficulties getting PHP to
compile properly on my solaris 7 system.

It dies during the make. The error has to do with the stub.lo file-the
exact error is:
stub.lo: File Not Recognized:File Truncated.
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I configured PHP with the following parameters:
./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/apxs --with-
oracle=/opt/myoraclehome

Apache was already installed with most modules, includeding the
mod_so module.
I also went in and had to hand configure the apxs file as specified in
the PHP FAQ.

Anyone have any ideas? As usual, I am on a deadline, and totally
stumped.

Thanks!
Brittney McChristy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. connor DAT drive

3. Problem installing PHP + MySQL

4. Alpha Linux and Tru64 Binaries

5. Conceptual Problem (apache/php/etc.)

6. Anyone run Linux on Mac DOS Compatibility cards?

7. Problems apache2, php 4.2.3 and typo3

8. Backup

9. Problems using PHP on Apache server

10. Apache 1.2.4 config/run problem with PHP/FI module.

11. netscape problem with PHP on apache 2

12. problem with php, mysql and apache in Solaris 8

13. problem with php and gmp