1. 2.4.9 UDP broke?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
SK> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
SK> May be it is not the kernel, I dont know but in my box
SK> it works as normal
SK> (I can use speakfreely ; it uses UDP and otehr program
Well considering the only thing I changed in my configuration is the
kernel, I think its a problem there. Went from 2.4.3-ac? to 2.4.9.
System is RedHat 7.1.. Maybe it has something to do with RedHats
inclusion of a broken compiler, I'll have to check on that when I get
into the office.
I do have 2.4.9 working fine on other systems too. Strange.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
2. UDMA-Driver (IDE) 4 ASUS K7M
3. breaking in via high udp ports?
4. Solaris 2.6 cd wanted
5. Break UDP/TCP connection, how?
6. what do i386 and i686 refer to?
7. Make broken, top broken, flock errors, kernel modules broken
8. SCSI reset on DVD drive
9. 2.5: ieee1394 still broken, vesafb still broken, ipv6 still broken
10. Ignore all incoming udp/ip and udp/ip on all ports, except open ports?
11. How to receive UDP and ICMP packet using one UDP socket, (Path MTUD)
12. ipchains/TCP/UDP, Why should I open UDP ports so that my TCP ports can work?
13. move /proc/net/udp support back to net/ipv4/udp.c