Loki Games

Post by Dylan Griffith » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:20:14

        Sorry about the accidental post.  I clicked the wrong address book entry in
my hast to educate my LUG about something I found interesting.
--
     www.kuro5hin.org -- technology and culture, from the trenches.

1. Loki Game Upgrades?

I had to reload my Loki games - Sim City & Railroad Tycoon II.  To run under
Caldera Workstation, I need to get the upgrade.  Loki went out of business
in January.  Does anyone know where I can find the upgrade patches?
Thanks,
Rob Andel

2. variable $$ - generation of numbers

3. Q about Sound, Doom/Quake, Loki games, Development ...

4. How to remove a route?

5. Anyone have the Loki game Rune?

6. Linux on E-Machine...

7. Wow, someone sure hates Loki Games...

8. [2.5.64bk4] Weird problem with 2 PCs

9. Loki games closing?

10. Loki Games

11. WTB: Loki Games For Linux (Please Read)!!!

12. Wow, someone sure hates Loki Games...

13. BSD, Loki, Games, Linux Compat, sound drivers etc.