netscape bug following 2.4.18 upgrade

Post by Kyle Davenpor » Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:40:07

I won't elaborate yet, unless I see a pattern.  Just posting this in
case someone else has a similar problem.
This was first time for this bug.   netscape started core dumping on
start up.  strace showed thousands of failed gettimeofday calls up to
the memory violation.  No logout's , killing other app's, restarting X,
whatever would fix the problem until I rebooted.

--
Kyle Davenport - unix sys admin consultant - Dallas TX

-