Question about clone..

Post by khro » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:40:07

Is there any way to resume a bk clone that has been stoped?  My network
connection is reset every 8 hours..
-

Question about clone..

Post by Chris Wrigh » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:20:07

> Is there any way to resume a bk clone that has been stoped?  My network
> connection is reset every 8 hours..

this sounds like it should be directed to the bk list:

if you check its archives i believe you'll find some discussion on this
topic.

cheers,
-chris
-

1. question about clone() call in Linux

I write a program use clone() to create a new process and running all
the time with high load. But i don't know how much stack i should
allocate for it. How can i estimate the stack size i should use?? How
much is a fairly safe limit??
And how the pthread implement with clone()???

Thank you in advance!

2. fix platforms without suspend

3. Question regarding clone

4. Vanishing Parallel Port

5. Cloning LSM disks and using the clones on 5.1A

6. about rtl8139 device driver.

7. Made a clone of Linux server and that clone is very ill....

8. Window client software for Linux VPN servers?

9. NE2000 Clone Question

10. Question about Ensoniq PCI (clone?)

11. Wondering if there is a clone of TheShelf?....And other questions..

12. PCI PowerMac clone question

13. Another mksysb cloning question