1. nForce2 chipset and agpgart: unsupported bridge?
I recently acquired a motherboard with an NVidia nForce 2 chipset (more
specifically, its a Chaintech CT-7NJS). I have a Radeon 9700PRO video card
that I'm running in this machine. I've got integrated networking, sound,
XFree86, etc. working, but am having trouble getting 3D acceleration to
My kernel is 2.4.19. Agpgart does not appear to be able to detect the
nForce 2 chipset's bridge. There is no vendor entry for nvidia at all,
actually -- otherwise I might have gotten by with agp_try_unsupported=1.
Has anyone written nForce2 support for agp? Is so, where can I find the
source? I found drivers for the nvidia IGP (which I don't have), but not
for agpgart itself at the nvidia site. If I find the source, I believe I'll
have to merge it manually since the 3D driver for Radeon 9700 (fglrx)
includes a modified agpgart_be.c.
If this is not a new question, my apologies -- I couldn't find an answer
anywhere in the archives.
Please CC me directly on any reply, as I'm not currently subscribed.
MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 3 months FREE*.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
2. Stopping nautilus from opening windows
3. NVidia nForce2 chipset support?
4. Epson Stylus Color II
5. Linux support for nVidia nforce2 chipset ?
6. Bandwidth Limiting / Download Quota's with Linux
7. Support for new chipsets in AGPGART
8. Drive parameters for a Motorola Delta 4000 needed...
9. SiS645DX Chipset and agpgart support
10. agpgart and nforce2 -- I need your help!
11. nforce2 and agpgart
12. AGPGART for nForce2?
13. Does any Knoppix-based CD support nForce2 networking AND good SATA support?