by Sateesh Kalid » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:51:36
1. How I could add a new system call to linux or modify a system calls
Dear masters How I could add a new system call to linux or modify a system calls. Any help/pointers will be appreciated. regards Maryam
2. Corel linux , how to?
3. "Interrupted system call" at "low level" - system calls
4. complied gcc and latest popper for unix solaris 2.51
5. open system call to open FIFOs
6. Linking problem... aiiieee!
7. system call to get calling processes tty?
8. Anyone tried Linux on a 4100?
9. Calling a Loadable System Call
10. System Call, Library Call and Process Size
11. Reentrant system calls (can be called from signal handler)
12. calling system calls
13. System call socketcall - recv() called by Linux continuously ?!?