Problem w/ sblive

Post by mobiu » Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:04:13

Hey, I installed Mandrake 8.0 and everything is working great. Except
for mine SBLive. When I play TV the sound is good (line in) but with PCM
the bass seems to be missing. Any ideas?

THX

1. SBLIVE driver problem

Howdy!
I know people ad nauseum about problems installing their Soundblaster Live,
but I have one more...

I've downloaded what I believe to be the correct drivers from Creative's web
site.  After performing the "make" I followed the directions exactly as
listed in the README.  However, on the last step, when I load the driver, I
get this message:

No dependency information for module
"/lib/modules/2.2.12-20/misc/emu10k1.o".

I can't seem to get past this.  What am I doing wrong?

BTW...RH6.1 if it matters.

Greg

2. Trident PCI video card.

3. sblive module problem

4. Cross-compiler on DOS -> Linux

5. Newbie problem with sblive pci

6. SSRT3587 Security Vulnerabilities in Apache HTTP Server

7. sblive v0.3b and kmidi problem

8. ifmail-2.9-tx8.0 - FTN (fido-like) network gateway software

9. sound card problems with sblive

10. ALSA driver problem, SBLive! sound card, RH 8.0

11. SBLive! Value problems...

12. Another SBLive! problem :(

13. SBLive! Value problems...