To: davidel@xmailserver.org [Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]

Post by Davi » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:20:05

Your email address seems to be broken ;)

I tried from different networks.

550 Relay denied

-d

[ Attached Message ]

Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 15:00:03 -0700
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

    (reason: 550 Relay denied)

... while talking to host1.xmailserver.org.:

Quote:>>> DATA

<<< 550 Relay denied

<<< 503 Bad sequence of commands

[ Attached Message ]

Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; host1.xmailserver.org
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 Relay denied
Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 15:00:03 -0700

[ Attached Message ]

Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 14:48:50 -0700
Subject: Re: goodbye
Most MTAs already have capabilities developed to grant or revoke relay
access based upon IP or host mask.

-d

> I had the same problem of shifting down along the mail chain the knowledge of
> the incoming IP address.
> We develop VirusScreening and ContentFiltering MTA ( and appliances ) that
> usually goes in front of customers MTA.
> By putting our MTA in front of the customer MTAs chain We hide the peer IP
> address to MTAs that comes next in the mail chain.
> Our MTA uses a new ESMTP command :

> XRMTIP remote-ip-address

> to let customers MTA to know the remote IP address and let them to take all
> relay and generic permissions decisions about the mail path.
> We're going to distribute patches for most common MTAs like qmail, sendmail,
> exim, XMail and postfix.
> The patch rely on the presence of a file ( /etc/xrmtip.hosts ) that list the IPs
> from which the XRMTIP command sould be accepted.

1. Returned mail: see transcript for details

Yah, the SuSE 6.3  kernel version 2.2.13( which i am using now)
supporting the ntfs filesystem........

I successfully mounted my hda1 disk which is having windows, and i tried
to write the disk, its writing but,while saving its generating
so many filename.swp files.. I could't understand this..

And here one more doubt came, i am having hda2 is a exteneded
partition..

How to mount onto linux and see the files there...Because i stored while
using
windows some important backups....

thanks in advance,
regards,
srinivas.
http://www.nagasrinivasv.com

--
v.naga srinivas
yvl software consultancy,

--
Posted from ns.stph.net [196.12.32.2]

2. Printer drivers for Linux? Which printer to buy?

3. Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: yy.laketaylor.org: host not found)

4. How well does ATI Xpert 2000 Pro with XF86 3.3.6

5. Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender (fwd)

6. fvwm2

7. [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

8. HELP with install...

9. [Fwd: mail failed, returning to sender]

10. aic7* claims all checked EISA io ranges (was: [MAILER-DAEMON@rumms.uni-mannheim.de: Returned mail: see transcript for details])

11. FreeBSD.Org - Mail/Mail List problems

12. "korn" mail checker: suddenly stopped seeing new mail?